Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Business Networking - There's More Out There Than Facebook and LinkedIn


Bryan discussing his experiences filling in as a substitute for a friend at a BNI Leads Exchange group. From the sounds of it, if you can get connected with a good group, it can be a great source of business for everyone involved.

Even though social media marketing and networking sites can work, there is still no substitute for good old fashioned "In Real Life" networking.  Wanna connect?  Send us an email , or follow us on twitter .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I thought your video blogs were informative and entertaining. I’m personally not in the real-estate market, nor am I market savvy. I’d like to get some advice on how I should save or invest my money in the next five years so I can buy a home. Bryan had mentioned that this current market would be a great time to buy. How do you think the buyers market will look in the next five years? What criteria do you think a single person would need to meet when buying their first home?